Live Coding Meetups

The next meetup is

8th of April 2019
Time: 19:30 - 22:00
Does anyone want to host it outside of Amsterdam?, if we have no hosts we fallback to the default location in the Conservatory of Amsterdam.

Hope to see you there!

:robot::woman_technologist::man_technologist::woman_teacher::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

0 Likes

Hi all,

The exact location will be room 636!

The first 30min I will give an introduction to live coding music, especially for our new members or beginners. Of course everyone is welcome.

Definitely a good idea to download Supercollider is you want to follow the intro:

https://supercollider.github.io

I also know some of us are playing at Joana’s Worm event end of the month (Thanks Joana for organising such awesome events!) so if you want to take the time to present us your setup and receive feedback this is also a good place to do it.

Looking forward and tot later!

0 Likes

Hey! Great idea to do a small 30 minute introduction in livecoding with SC. See you all tonight!

0 Likes

Testing …1…2…3… I’m just wondering if this works and how the mailing list mode for this forum operates.

0 Likes

Hi Jonathan,

It works…

0 Likes

Works great!

Cheers, Timo

0 Likes

Hi all!

Let’s start posting here more frequently so this thread is up-to-date with the mailinglist (and can eventually take over).

Next meetup will be held on:

Wednesday 3 July, 19.30 - 22.00

0 Likes

Let’s try a reply.
Houston, do you read me? Over.

0 Likes

Ok! Seems to work for
me too. :slight_smile:

I think the main thing

for everyone to know is that in order for mailing list mode to
work (and not be a total spam-fest) you need to mute
the communities/topics that you don’t want emails from, and watch